Monday, June 25, 2012

Devon: April

"I'm eating my chicken. See ahhhhhhhhh!"

Me: Dude, what are you doing?
Devon: Licking the fireplace with Sampson.

Convincingly pretending to sleep in my bed.

Heard me take his picture, but still desperately trying to get me to think he's asleep.
I made an airplane out of card board with a steering wheel and moving propeller. He insisted on laying down and making this face until I took his picture. Guarantee you will see this particular expression again soon.
And there is is. Happy Easter!
And again. Feeding the ducks bread with cousin Charlie Belle.
Doing cool tricks on the parallel bars at gymnastics.
Walking the cat. No biggie :) Really though, he loves to walk the cat.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Larson said...

Cute posts on both your kids! Your sweet little girl Audrey is SOOOOO adorable!