Saturday, December 29, 2012

Devon: September

Ready for battle!
Devon loves flashlights, laser fingers and anything shiny. But seriously, who doesn't?
He loves to play ball, catch, soccer, just not in any official capacity. I think he's over playing on a soccer team.
.Smile!
What?
Pictures taken by Devon.


Devon's daddy caught a hawk moth and did a science experiment to feed it honey. It has a tongue about the length of it's body and it will eat honey off the Q-tip.
Protect yourself, grandma!
Kitty the tortoise is a sweet pet to be sure. The kids feed her strawberries and tomatoes and love to pet her neck.
Sweet boy.
Doesn't like to get dirty while he paints. Apron please!
I LOVE this picture. Just hanging with daddy on the bed.
Daddy had a birthday this month and Devon helped me to the lettering on the banner I made. The "B" is my favorite.

Devon caught a moth in the yard and would not stop making this face.
Devon has always been such a good shopper, but for some reason he started to cry and putting him on my shoulders was the only way to get him to stop. Whatever works!
Sigh. 
I can't convey how much I love this man and this little boy. 
On our trip to Mt. Lemon we caught several horny toads and explored the woods.




Devon got to help me make the cake for his 4th birthday. It was blue.
Very, very blue.
Donuts for the BIG 4th birthday breakfast!
Chucky Cheese for lunch with the grandparents, pizza, games and "surprises" (some prizes).



Super hero decorations complete with a spider web.
My Spiderman cake didn't turn out quite like I hoped, but I was overly ambitious as always. Still, I thought it was alright, he got to help me make it and he loved it so that's all that matters. Happy birthday little guy!


No comments: