Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Devon: August

The tradition of "blue water" continues. It's just water and food coloring, but my brother used to make it for me when I was little. Best blue water in the west!
Although he is getting less and less attached every day, Devon still loves to snuggle and be carried to his bed like a baby every night. I'm sure he'd still go in the pouch if I would ask him.
Is there anything cuter than a tiny, little bum?
Oh wait ... I think there is :)
The super hero obsession marches on. He pretty much dresses like this every day with a varying degree of super hero shirt and mask. The boots make him sweaty lately so he's been wearing his crocks more often, but he's always a spectacle when we go out.
I LOVE this expression. He does it when he's being truly adorable, but doesn't know it. He's content and happy and maybe even a little shy.
I don't know why, but this picture reminds me of Marilyn Monroe. Maybe it's because he's just so damn pretty :)

No comments: