Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Audrey: August

Audrey loves to play in her tee pee, peek a boo and read books in it. I got the quilt from my mom who got it from her mom. I wrapped it around the pipes and pinned it in place. It's not a finished quilt so I'll be able to use it later.
Audrey can be such a sweet little girl. She is very helpful throwing away her diapers, cleaning up her toys and doing what I ask ... unless we are in public and I am asking her to follow me then all bets are off.
She can also be very 2 :) Of course she has her momentous tantrums where she throws herself on the floor (without hitting her head of course) rolls onto her back and tantrums her way across the floor. It's pretty amazing to watch.
Audrey and Devon are great running errands with me and are usually well behaved. Audrey doesn't always cooperate with sitting in the cart, but she will follow me on foot pretty well. She loves to run up and down the aisle charming the other shoppers.
Diva. Loves her blanket and her kitty.
"Look mom! Tortoise! Just like at grandma's house!"
Boo!
So pretty. Usually with a snack in hand. Audrey hasn't been eating full meals, but tends to do more snacking. Even when I cut her off from snacks she still doesn't eat meals and will just skip eating. 
Audrey is a very busy girl and wants to touch and feel and explore everything around her. She needs to know what sound it makes and what it tastes like. She loves animals and is very gentle with them. She has figured out how to get up and down the stairs, but still manages to give mom a heart attack when she tried to go down them herself. Audrey loves to play super heroes with her brother, when he lets her, and I am reading to her constantly. First thing she says to me every morning is,"Mom? Read to you?" She loves the big hungry bear and the red, ripe strawberry, which was a book I loved as a kid.

No comments: