Monday, February 2, 2009

I ......

I am a wife and mother.
I over salt most of my food most of the time.
I am a cat person, but I think this is the case only because I have never had a dog.
I am grateful to know true love and live everyday in a happy marriage.
I drink coffee every morning. I take it with Splenda and sugar free vanilla creamer.
I am a college graduate.
I buy yogurt covered pretzels in bulk.
I eat pancakes more that once a week.
I have converted to the church of wheat germ and ground flax seed and believe that they truly make miracles happen.
I don't drink beer.
I am paranoid that if I don't wear my seat belt that I will get into a car accident, get seriously disfigured, and have to hear someone tell me, "This wouldn't have happened if you had been wearing your seat belt."
I love to bowl.
I am either very early or very late, but rarely on time.
I don't eat chocolate .... unless it is covering English toffee.
I am fascinated by the Sham Wow and other infomercial products.
I am a Yoga teacher and feel lucky to be one.
I have traveled all over the world.

I love when people tell really complicated or mundane stories that don't have a point that by the end they forget why they were telling the story in the first place. You know if you've done this because I will say, "That was a really good story. You should tell that at parties."
I feel the most like myself when I practice yoga.
I am a loyal friend, but I find it hard to find loyal friends.
I am afraid of death.
I am afraid of the dark.
I am afraid of dying in the dark.
I wear contacts for being nearsighted.
I speed.
I am a perfectionist and a procrastinator.
I think offering to babysit my kid is the ultimate expression of love and thoughtfulness.

I love Spanish wines, Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper and eggnog without the rum.
I am a good listener.
I love asking people "would you rather ...." questions just to see the reaction of being asked the question.
Example: Would you rather eat a hand full of dead flies or let a live cockroach crawl around in your mouth for 60 seconds?
I am allergic to sea food.
One of my main goals in life is to avoid being pooped on by a bird.
I am a good cook, but would eat Lean Cuisines and packaged soup everyday if I was single.
I ran 2 marathons.

I floss everyday ever since my brother's dentist told him that not flossing for 1 day is like not brushing your teeth for 4.
I am a firm believer that bacon makes everything taste better.
I am genuinely afraid of scary movies and never watch them.
I am highly entertained by literal humor.
I remember when I was a teenager thinking that 29 was old.
I turn 29 years old today.

5 comments:

Kate said...

that was funny, you are funny! Happy Birthday!

Johnson-n-Johnson said...

Happy Birthday Friend! Hope you have a good time with your boys!
brandi

findingbenjamin said...

I've already flossed at least 32/365 for 2009. January for me too was also was also a perfect month. Welcome aboard.

Happy Birthday!

big red 26 said...

I love it I love it I love it, I might have to copy this idea for my blog. It's to the point and actually very informative. I love it, Happy Birthday and Ground Hog day wood chuck chuckers!!!

Elizabeth Larson said...

Happy Birthday (late). Hope it was fun and amazing. I enjoyed reading all about you...Hey, I know I asked you this years ago, and you told me and I have a terrible memory, but what mascara do you use again?? Take care!