Thursday, April 15, 2010

24 weeks

Even though my doctor says I'm a week ahead I am going to stick with the week that corresponds with my due date unless she changes it officially at my next appointment. I am not one for the "belly shots", but I figure that I may as well since this is the last time I will be pregnant.

For those of you who know what I mean .... I thought this looked unintentionally "Ollin Mills" with the strange fade at the bottom. The camera did it on it's own and I can't get rid of it. Whatever. I hate having my picture taken so moving on ....

The baby is moving so much! It is a nice change to go from a few movements at night to consistently throughout the day. I have been accumulating things to go in her room (IE: clothes hamper, a painting, a clock, etc) and have been storing them in her closet for now since we will be having some major work done on the floors in the upstairs over the next month or so. All the furniture will have to be removed and moved downstairs so any decorating I do right now will probably be undone with all the mess and moving around.

I don't know what in the HELL happened, but I put on like ... 3 freakin' pounds in the past few days. Not even kidding. HOW does that happen?!?!?! I feel like I am trying so hard to stay on track plus all the working out I do and I put on 3 pounds?!?! It's a little disheartening to say the least, but I guess that's just how it goes in the baby business.

Things seem to be going sort of slow for me right now, but when I look back at the 6 months that have gone by they have flown! I guess the days are long, but the months are fast. I will be in the delivery room before I know it!

3 comments:

Crystal Pistol said...

OMG, ANNIE! YOU ARE GORGEOUS! That pic is fab. You seriously glow!

Elizabeth Larson said...

For some reason, my blog didn't show you had posted anything new, so I just now saw this. Anyways, you look FABULOUS! ANNNNNDDDDDDD...I put on three freakin pounds in like one day in my third pregnancy. It's all Baby, baby! So don't worry as long as you are keeping on track. It's all good. ;)

Marcia Tullous said...

Hi Annie~ So you have a little girl on the way. How wonderful. It sounds like you are enjoying this time in your life even with so many changes. Devon is adorable and has grown. It goes all to fast.

I hope the rest of your pregnancy and birth is smooth and that the transition from one to two is easier than expected.

Blessings to you and yours,
Marcia