Monday, May 31, 2010

Savers

Today was the Savers 50% clothing sale. I decided that I would go whenever I woke up and Joe would watch the baby. Apparently, it turns out I naturally wake up around 6:30. When the hell did THAT happen? That was a rhetorical question. I know that happened about 20 months ago ;) Anyway, I was able to get up, get ready and be there by 7:00 when they opened. There wasn't really an early crowd and I was able to go without Devon so that made things faster and easier. I also felt like I got to see everything before it was too picked over. I got some GREAT stuff. I love playing dress up with the kids!

For Devon:
PJ's: 1
Pants:4
Shorts: 5
t-shirts: 11

For the little lady:
PJ's: 2
Dresses: 12
Out fits: 1
Sweaters: 3

All 39 items for $53. Can you believe that?!?! $53 bucks!!! Amazing. These clothes will probably last my kids til the next sale in September. Love me some Savers 50% off sale!!

3 comments:

Kate said...

we have the lamest salvation army...seriously lame. way to go you!!!

Kim said...

We don't have many good places like Savers or DI here. Lucky!

Elizabeth Larson said...

I LOVE garage sales, but don't get around to them very often. But I LOOOOOOVE to go thrift shopping (and with a shopping cart, and a one stop shop, I can get it done easier than garage sales). What great finds, and yes, they last! ;) Great job. And thanks for the note today...glad you like the case!