Monday, August 30, 2010

4 weeks + 5 days = Sleeping through the night


I didn't think this baby could get and easier, but she has in a major way! Audrey has only been waking up once a night for nearly the past week. This morning she woke up at 6:00 am and hadn't eaten since 11:00 pm the previous night. Needless to say I am a well rested happy Mama. From what I've read, "They" consider sleeping 5 or more hours as "sleeping through the night" and she is definitely there. I'm not ready to leave her in her room alone with a baby monitor at night since I still like to have her close by, but I am happy with her sleeping progress! I don't know how I got so lucky, but I'll take it.

On a side note, I made the onesie and headband that she is wearing. I didn't sew the onesie (I got it for $.50 at Savers brand new with the tags still on), but I put the flowers and rhinestones on. I thought she looked so fancy ;) The onesie only lasted about 30 minutes until she started drooling and the dye from the flowers started to bleed. I guess that's why they don't put fake flowers on baby clothes ;) I knew she would only be able to wear it once, but I wanted to try it anyway. Can't wait to make more head bands and bows!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Oh, her little head is so cute...the hair, oh the hair. Good job creative mama.