Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Good friends


I used to teach a yoga class on Wednesdays until I had Devon and eventually had to give up the class. It was in the middle of the day and I would have to get a sitter every week to watch him since Joe couldn't leave work to come home. I was so sad to leave since I had really grown attached to my students and I miss not seeing them every week.

Today I got a great surprise when Vivianne (a fellow Yoga Oasis teacher), Carol and Margo called and asked if they could come by and see Devon. They visited me in the past, but it has been a while and wanted to catch up on all his milestones. It was so nice to see them again, to chat and to watch them interact with Devon. They are all so sweet and he was clearly having such a good time showing off. It really meant a lot to me for them to come over and show their support for my family and to keep me included in their lives. Love the lovely ladies!

2 comments:

Kate said...

you do have an affect on people, that is for sure!

findingbenjamin said...

super cute!