Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Elizabeth


My little sister's name is Elizabeth. I call her Buff Puff.

She is 4 years younger than me.

When we were kids, I always wanted her to think that I was her cool-older-sister, but I always wanted to do what she was doing. She had quite the imagination.

We did almost everything together. We shared clothes, toys and a bedroom.

I remember writing "contracts" that she would sign and swear to clean my room and bring me snacks, but I wrote them in cursive so she couldn't really read them. I thought I was being so sneaky, but she did nice things for me anyway.

We used to take turns giving each other back rubs to pass the time in church .... 5 minutes at a time. I wish we still did that .... the back rub part not the church part ;)

I always thought she was so much cuter than me .... I mean look at that cute red head!

I am so proud of her and all that she has accomplished. She plays the harp beautifully.

She is happily married to a great guy.

She is absolutely hysterical.

She surrounds herself with amazing friends who adore her and despite being the youngest child, she has her own sense of style.

Buff Puff, you are amazing and I love you.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Yes...Happy B-day to Elizabeth! What a fun memories to share on her b-day.

Kate said...

She is pretty amazing, I love you to wiz butt!

Extensions of Thought said...

Good sister. Doubt any of my siblings would do that for me. Go you!

findingbenjamin said...

oh I love, love this. happy birthday red! xo b

big red 26 said...

I don't remember how I got a black eye...you should see the other guy. Thanks for the blog!