Monday, February 1, 2010

I Heart this hair-do

Those of you with little girlies and those of you who like a twist on up-do's please bookmark this blog. It is a blog dedicated to hairstyles that are not your typical braids and pony tails. Most of them are for little girls, but in my opinion, if you use a little less hairspray and make it look a little messier some of them can work for adults, too.

I decided to try the "messy bun pig tails" (I admit the title alone screams "I'm 5 years old!", but whatever). Though hers is not messy at all! I love that the finished product is 2 hearts on each side ... so cute. I made mine overly messy and that's the way I prefer it. I also didn't make my pony tails even so it looks like a wave of hearts across the back. More avaunt guard. It took a lot longer to do than I would have thought (about 10 minutes and a couple of tries), but this is harder than it looks to do on your self. I'm sure if I did this again it would take less time. Worth the time if you have it and fun for Valentine's Day. You don't need long hair to do this style either so try it out.