Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Savers President's 50% off clothing sale

I was bored yesterday and was in desperate need of something to get us out of the house for about an hour. I settled on Savers since A) I haven't bought Devon ANY clothes since Savers had the 50% off sale on Veteran's Day and B) every other day I find he has outgrown another shirt or pair of pants. I didn't know about the sale until I got there so I was SUPER excited to save 50% on exactly what I was there to buy.

for $47.56 I got:
13 shirts

4 pairs of pants

4 BRAND NEW white newborn onesies
7 pairs of shorts

2 very strange baby night gowns

1 "big kid onesie"
1 pair of shoes

If I would have paid full price it would have cost me nearly $100 smackers .... so I wouldn't have been able to get as much. Now I won't have to get him new clothes for a long time. Yeah for Savers!

I was really excited to get the onesies since I will be needing some of those soon enough and I actually went looking for plain white ones. I want to customize a few with some ideas I got from another blog. I'll post them when they're done.

3 comments:

Kim said...

My husband would not be happy that you are putting Devon in used clothing. He's got a few phobias and that is one. I personally don't care and I like 2nd hand. Good job!

Crystal Pistol said...

I LOVE the 50% Savers sales! So fun! It's the best feeling when you find all the right stuff.

Kate said...

you tease me with 50% off sale. can't wait to see your creativity at hand